- 4615 Bayhill Way, Bakersfield, CA 93312
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2911 Sqft
- Golfer's Dream in the Legends Gated Community. Large backyard with two covered patio's. View of Riverlakes Golf Course Lakes & Fourth Fairway. White kitchen appliances & Butler Pantry-Large Master bedroom, Master shower with separate shower & tub.
- 5711 Danbury Ct, Bakersfield, CA 93312
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2459 Sqft
- Room to grow! This wonderful 4 bed + office split-wing layout with spacious vaulted ceiling located in the desirable Northwest is the one for you! This property features several thousands of dollars in upgrades! Wood-like tile floors, heated floors in bath rooms, energy efficient shutter blinds and purchased solar with approx. $15,000.00 remaining (buyer to assume solar loan). Extra large garage with work space. Possible RV on Westside of house. Big patio with large yard and room for pool. You must see before it's ...
- 2303 Cullen Ct, Bakersfield, CA 93314
- 10 Beds · 8 Baths · 4316 Sqft
- Desirable upscale NW Bakersfield fourplex next to Albertsons shopping center, Banks, and Gas Station. Consists of two units with 2bed/2baths, and two units with 3bed/2baths. Each unit has direct access to 2 car garage and laundry hookups.
- 7604 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93309
- 9 Beds · 5 Baths · 4825 Sqft
- This desirable, clean four-plex is in walking distance to shopping center, Cal State University Bakersfield and entertainment. Easy access to freeway. This property has one 3-bedroom, 2-baths, and three spacious 2-bedroom, 1-bath units. All units have laundry hookups and 3 car garage.
- 4265 Country Club Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93306
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2976 Sqft
- Magnificent unique custom Spanish style home with 3 spacious bedrooms + office. 3.5 bathrooms. Near Bakersfield Country Club. Sanctuary-like living room with fireplace, and a vaulted ceiling featuring beautiful wood beams and paver floors. Formal dining area w/paver floors. Spacious Master Bedroom w/two sets of closets and balcony overlooking the garden courtyard. Gourmet kitchen w/large solid wood island counter, built-in refrigerator, trash compactor, and plenty f cabinets. Indoor laundry area and plenty of stora ...
- 13038 Appaloosa Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93314
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1488 Sqft
- Have your own small ranch to raise your horses and other pets. Perfect for it. Grow your own food. Big RV access for contractor-owners. All these possibilities yet near shopping in the NW. Easy access to Westside Parkway. Large pool, RS Zoning. Original Owner.
- 1713 William F Halsey Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93304
- 6 Beds · 3 Baths · 2030 Sqft
- fixer upper- Handyman's Dream, Needs a new roof, Front Unit A has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, Fireplace, & 2 car garage. Units B&C have 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, with parking in the back, storage room and enclosed courtyard, owner is selling as-is.