Seller represented by:
YOUNG TRIEU (True) with RE/MAX GOLDEN EMPIRE
Buyer represented by:
Michael D. Bettes with Agentcor Realty
- Single Family
4113 Sugar Cane Ave Bakersfield, CA 93313 Get directions$305,500 $173/Sq. ft.
- Age 37 Years
- MLS# 202106545
- Listed 3 Months 7 Days Ago
Hard to believe this house has 5 bedrooms 1.75 baths 1, 768 sq. ft. . The 5th bedroom has a separate entrance without closet. Kitchen w/ bar counter. Formal dining room w/ built in hutch. Living room w/ fireplace. Hwy 99 and shopping just minutes away.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® YOUNG TRIEU (True) with RE/MAX GOLDEN EMPIRE
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Michael D. Bettes with Agentcor Realty
- Bedrooms: 5
- Total Bathrooms: 1.75
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
- Formal Living
- Formal Dining
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central AC
- Heating Features: Heat & Cool: , Central Heat, Heat & Cool: , Central Heat
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Dimensions Source: SqFt
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1594353
- Lot Size Source: (Assessor)
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6945
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: 2 Car Garage
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- Elementary School: Loudon, Roy W.
- High School: Ridgeview
- Middle School: Thompson, F. L.
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Kern
- Cross Street: Akers
- Directions: From Harris, North on Akers Rd and East on Sugar Cane Ave.
- Disclaimer: Data is Copyright 2021 BAOR INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT VERIFIED OR GUARANTEED.
- Source Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Area: 52
- Source Neighborhood: 52
- Parcel Number: 37134410
- Zoning: R-1
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1768.00
- Year Built: 1984
- Building Exterior Type: Stucco, Wood
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Property Age: 37
- Roof: Composition
- Levels or Stories: 1
- Structure Type: Property Type: Residential
- Sewer: Sewer, Public Water
|6||Roy W. Loudon Elementary School||K-6||0.5 mi|
|3||Fred L. Thompson Junior High School||7-8||1.3 mi|
|6||Ridgeview High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|NA||Logos Academy Private School||1-12||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 4113 Sugar Cane Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.